Houston Travel Marketing Services have pleasure in inviting you to attend the Spotlight on Africa & Indian Ocean Islands Virtual TravelExpo on 30 September 2020
The Travel Trade Buyers can now apply to attend the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo on 30 September. The Virtual Expo will take place over one day from 10h00 – 18h00.
At Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo Travel Agents & Tour Operators can network with 35 Hotel Groups, Airlines, Tour Operators, Resorts, Tourism Organisations, Conference Centres, and Safari Lodges from 15 different countries in Africa & Indian Ocean islands.
The main objectives of the Spotlight Travel Virtual TravelExpo are to
- To promote Inter-regional Travel & Domestic Tourism within Africa & Indian Ocean Islands
- To promote Inbound Travel to Africa from overseas countries
- To promote Outbound Travel from Africa to Europe, The Gulf, Asia etc
Buyers can book up to 32 pre-scheduled meetings with Exhibitors and attend Tourism Seminars and Presentations.
Applications are invited from Bona Fide Travel Trade Buyers (Travel Agents / Inbound or Outbound Tour Operators / Incentive DMC’s / Corporate Travel Planners)
PLEASE NOTE: Sellers (Hotels / Resorts, Bed and Breakfasts, Safari Lodges, Tourism Organisations, Car hire etc) are not permitted to attend Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo as buyers. Sellers need to register as exhibitors here.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers & Consultants of Travel Agencies & ITC’s
- Inbound & Regional Tour Operators
- Overseas-based Outbound Tour Operators & Wholesalers who sell Africa & Indian Ocean
- Secretaries and PA’s from Corporate Accounts / Embassies / NGO’s
Entrance is free of charge for bona fide Travel Trade Buyers. A maximum of 3 staff per company can apply to attend.
Spotlight Virtual Programme
- 10 – 30 September: Buyer applications are open
- 23 – 30 September: Approved buyers can request B2B meetings with exhibitors
- 30 September: 10h00 – 18h00: Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo open for meetings
- 32 Meetings of 15 minutes each. All meetings must be pre-scheduled before 30 September
How to apply to attend the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo
- Complete the Application Form below
- Houston Travel Marketing will evaluate your application and advise if your attendance has been approved
- Once approved Houston Travel Marketing will provide you with a link to complete your profile with additional information / your photograph etc.
- To ensure you get the maximum benefit from the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo, please ensure that your profile is 100% complete and accurate.
- The Pre-scheduled Meetings Process will open on 23 September for all approved Buyers who have completed their online profile
- Buyers can request appointments with Exhibitors
- Exhibitors will also be able to request meetings with Buyers
- Once the Buyer / Exhibitor confirms the appointment the meeting will be added to your Meetings Diary.
- At the time of the meeting you will receive a notification to join the meeting
For further information:
Derek Houston: Managing Director: Houston Travel Marketing Services
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +27 12 6651191 | Cell: +27 82 464 0901