Houston Travel Marketing Services have pleasure in inviting you to attend the Spotlight on Africa & Indian Ocean Islands Virtual TravelExpo on 04 – 05 November 2020
The Travel Trade Buyers can now apply to attend the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo on 04 – 05 November 2020.
At Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo Travel Agents & Tour Operators can network with 25 Hotel Groups, Airlines, Tour Operators, Resorts, Tourism Organisations, Conference Centres, and Safari Lodges from 15 different countries in Africa & Indian Ocean islands.
The main objectives of the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo are to
- To promote Inter-regional Travel & Domestic Tourism within Africa & Indian Ocean Islands
- To promote Inbound Travel to Africa from overseas countries
- To promote Outbound Travel from Africa to Europe, The Gulf, Asia etc
Buyers can book up to 32 pre-scheduled meetings with Exhibitors and attend Tourism Seminars and Presentations.
Applications are invited from Bona Fide Travel Trade Buyers (Travel Agents / Inbound or Outbound Tour Operators / Incentive DMC’s / Corporate Travel Planners)
PLEASE NOTE: Sellers (Hotels / Resorts, Bed and Breakfasts, Safari Lodges, Tourism Organisations, Car hire etc) are not permitted to attend Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo as buyers. Sellers need to register as exhibitors here.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers & Consultants of Travel Agencies & ITC’s
- Inbound & Regional Tour Operators
- Overseas-based Outbound Tour Operators & Wholesalers who sell Africa & Indian Ocean
- Secretaries and PA’s from Corporate Accounts / Embassies / NGO’s
Entrance is free of charge for bona fide Travel Trade Buyers. A maximum of 3 staff per company can apply to attend.
Wednesday 04 November
- 08h00 – 09h45: Meetings – early start to accommodate Asia Pacific & Australian Buyers
- 10h00 – 10h30: Presentation by Dirty Boots – Gold Sponsor (Meetings schedules blocked for this half hour)
- 10h30 – 15h45: Meetings scheduled
- 16h00 – 16h30: Presentation by One Horizon (Meetings schedules blocked for this half hour)
- 16h30 – 18h30: Meetings scheduled (last meeting therefore from 18h30 – 18h45)
Thursday 05 November
- 08h00 -09h45: Meetings scheduled- early start to accommodate Asia Pacific & Australian Buyers
- 10h00 – 10h30: Presentation by Onomo Hotels (Meetings schedules blocked for this half hour)
- 10h30 – 15h45: Meetings scheduled
- 16h00 – 16h30: Presentation (Meetings schedules blocked for this half hour)
- 16h30 – 20h00: Meetings scheduled to accommodate North and South American buyers (last meeting scheduled for 20h00 – 20h15)
This would allow for a maximum of 64 Appointments of 15 minutes each over the two days.
How to apply to attend the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo
- Complete the Application Form below
- Houston Travel Marketing will evaluate your application and advise if your attendance has been approved
- Once approved Houston Travel Marketing will provide you with a link to complete your profile with additional information / your photograph etc.
- To ensure you get the maximum benefit from the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo, please ensure that your profile is 100% complete and accurate.
- The Pre-scheduled Meetings Process will open on 28 October for all approved Buyers who have completed their online profile
- Buyers can request appointments with Exhibitors
- Exhibitors will also be able to request meetings with Buyers
- Once the Buyer / Exhibitor confirms the appointment the meeting will be added to your Meetings Diary.
- At the time of the meeting you will receive a notification to join the meeting
For further information:
Derek Houston: Managing Director: Houston Travel Marketing Services
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +27 12 6651191 | Cell: +27 82 464 0901